TouchNet® SponsorPoint™ automates third-party contract payments by connecting students, sponsors, and schools. SponsorPoint replaces paper-based processes with electronic applications. It streamlines reconciliation, automates communications, secures payment transactions, and provides self-service, online account management for both students and sponsors. SponsorPoint offers schools timely payments collected with less effort. Discover TouchNet SponsorPoint – a new solution for automating third-party sponsored agreements, receivables, communications, and payments.
SponsorPoint At a Glance...
- Sponsor Self-service SponsorPoint provides a comprehensive view for sponsors to see and manage the details of their account, including activity by contract and student level, user access, and payment profiles.
- Sponsor Account Management This self-service option lets sponsors designate additional authorized users to view and pay on specific contract accounts.
- Student Authorizations Students both initiate and authorize sponsor access to their account via student self-service on a per-term basis.
- Payment Flexibility Sponsors receive the convenience and flexibility to pay by different criteria, including account, contract, student, or detail, to create a streamlined reconciliation process.
- Contract Connections SponsorPoint streamlines communications between student, sponsor, and school. It makes it easier to capture sponsor agreements and student authorizations and send automated notifications and alerts, all through online self-service entries.