TouchNet launches new FOCUS Podcast
TouchNet, a Global Payments company, is launching its new podcast series, FOCUS: On the Business of Higher Education, available on all major podcast listening apps.
Listeners can tune in to new episodes every other Tuesday to hear real-life stories of how colleges and universities have solved pain points with everything from unique payment plans, utilizing artificial intelligence, outside-the-box credentialing solutions, and fixing student account issues. Industry experts join us to break down new security risks, recent industry research, and changes to regulations that impact how schools conduct the business side of higher education.
“As a leader in higher education technology solutions, it’s important for us to stay at the forefront of industry trends and changes. We believe sharing those insights with our customers can help them navigate this ever-changing landscape,” said Adam McDonald, President of TouchNet. “We are dedicated to providing exceptional, intuitive software solutions, but also to continually educating schools on how they can maximize the tools to deliver an unparalleled experience for their students, staff, and all who visit their campus. The launch of our podcast, FOCUS, is the natural evolution of that commitment.”
The inaugural season of FOCUS features the following guests:
- Kristy Pritchett, Director of Student Account Services, University of Alabama – Airs 1/21/2020
- Doug Lederman, Editor and Co-Founder, Inside Higher Ed – Airs 2/4/2020
- Bob Mask, Director of Campus Card Services, Colorado School of Mines – Airs 2/18/2020
- Tom Arnold, Vice President and Co-Founder, PSC – Airs 3/3/2020
- Meghan Carr, Director of Cashiers Office, University of Missouri – Airs 3/17/2020
- Troy Leach, Senior Vice President, PCI Security Standards Council – Airs 3/31/2020
- Denise Gelina, Bursar, Columbia College – Airs 4/14/2020
- Bryan Dickson, NACUBO – Airs 4/28/2020
The host of FOCUS is TouchNet’s Heather Richmond, Senior Director of Marketing. Richmond has more than 20 years of experience specializing in innovative software platforms tailored for higher education and a background in training campus professionals in PCI security and campus commerce best practices.
“Our podcast opens up a new platform for us to share insights learned across the higher ed industry,” said Richmond. “We’re proud to partner with school leaders and industry experts to help make higher education smarter.”
Listeners can find FOCUS on their favorite podcast listening apps or at www.touchnnet.com/trends/podcast. For questions or to pitch an episode idea, please contact: [email protected].