Integrate your current security program with OneCard Access and keep your campus safer for students, faculty, staff, and facilities.
OneCard Access offers lock integration featuring:
- Several options for door hardware, including wired, wireless, electronic strike, magnetic locks, biometric readers and mobile applications
- A variety of card types available including standard mag stripe and state-of-the-art smart cards featuring DESFire encoding
- The ability to consolidate security controls from a single controller for multiple doors
- Control even in off-line conditions — all door controllers automatically store lists of authorized persons and access history
- Detailed reports of your alarm and access history, including information about the cardholder, location, date and time of entry, and denied access attempts
With Permission-Based Groups, only students, faculty, staff, and registered guests to whom you assign access are allowed in residence halls, classrooms, labs, and other secure areas using their OneCard contactless credential.