Turn your OneCard Campus ID into a mobile ID and let students make secure payments and access campus buildings with the tap of their phone.
Available for Apple and Android
With mobile ID, students can add their OneCard Campus ID to Apple and Android mobile devices.
Benefits of Mobile IDs
For students who have grown up in a mobile world, using their phone for access, dining, and more is expected. Mobile IDs take the student experience to the next level, providing many benefits.
Safeguard Campus Access Points
Once mobile IDs are activated, users can access dorms, buildings, libraries, dining halls, events, and more via their mobile device. By simply tapping their phone, users can verify their identity, enter secure campus areas, and pay for purchases. For administrators, mobile IDs streamline campus identity management, allowing them to quickly and easily activate, suspend, resume, or remove credentials.
Enable Secure Campus Transactions
Requiring fewer clicks at check-out, the solution provides a contactless experience and takes advantage of enhanced security features to help reduce the threat of fraud and chargebacks. Administrators can quickly suspend credentials if a mobile device is lost or stolen, helping prevent unauthorized charges.
Leverage Data for Actionable Insights
Mobile IDs bring together student experiences and campus interactions, allowing institutions to see data firsthand. Additionally, reports on types of devices used on campus, frequency of use, and successful provisioning are available to help you make strategic, informed decisions.
How Mobile ID Works
To allow students to add their mobile ID to their mobile devices, your campus ID solution must be part of your university's app. From the mobile app, students, faculty, and staff can add their OneCard Campus ID to their Apple or Android device with the click of a button. Once added, users can easily gain access to secure campus areas and make purchases across campus with just a tap of their phone.
Flexible Provisioning Options
OneCard Campus ID solution provides flexibility and meets you wherever you are on your mobile journey. We enable mobile ID provisioning two ways:
- Existing University Mobile App — Already have a mobile app on campus? That's great. We have an integration package that incorporates OneCard Campus ID into your institution's existing app. This allows your students to add their mobile ID for Apple and Android devices.
- U.Commerce 360u Mobile App — Need a mobile app that works campuswide? We've got you covered there, too. With OneCard Campus ID in 360u, students can add their mobile ID for Apple and Android. Then, they can tap their phone to card readers to access buildings, register for events, and make purchases across campus.
Path to Mobile ID for Apple and Android
1. Find out if your campus is ready with our complimentary Mobile ID Assessment
2. Complete Mobile ID addendum
3. Project implementation and launch