Connect with TouchNet at Ellucian Live 2022
Kansas City, April 10, 2022 - TouchNet, a leading provider of campuswide payments and ID management solutions for colleges and universities around the world, and strategic partner of Ellucian, will be back in person for eLive 2022, April 10-13, 2022 in Denver, CO.
TouchNet, a Tier 1 Sponsor of the event, will host live and on-demand sessions covering everything from how to mobilize your campus to PCI compliance to how payment plans can drive student success and engagement. In addition, subject matter experts will be available during booth hours for 1:1 meetings in-person and virtual, to answer questions about your TouchNet solutions and to show you how taking a platform approach delivers the best campus experience for students, staff and all who visit your campus.
“Our enduring partnership with Ellucian has delivered deeply integrated solutions that ease the complexities of payments and identity management campuswide,” said Adam McDonald, President of TouchNet. “Our work together focuses on simplifying the business processes of higher ed so that administrators and staff can focus on what matters most, student success.”
Don’t miss our informative sessions at eLive 2022 and whether you’re there in person or virtually, stop by TouchNet booth #509 to find out more about taking a platform approach on your campus.
- Join David Falldien, sales engineer, for our first session, A Platform Approach to Connect Campus Payments and Credentials, on Monday, April 11 at 2 p.m. As the campus experience becomes more complex, the lines between payment and credentialing systems continue to blur making integrated technology systems a must have. During this session, learn how a platform approach unifies the necessary technology solutions to give administrators a complete view of what’s happening on campus.
- Need to get up to speed on PCI? Join Martha Wilson, manager of payment programs, for the PCI and Payments; Everchanging session on Monday, April 11 at 3:45 p.m. as she walks through how to be successful with PCI DSS, PA-DSS and to prepare and comply with the new Software Security Framework (SSF). She’ll also review all of those industry acronyms and focus on the fundamentals of PCI including SAQ’s, EMV, and more.
- Is your campus ready for mobile? If not, you’ll want to make time for our Mobilize Your Campus session on Tuesday, April 12 at 11 a.m. John McElroy, senior manager of product strategy, is ready to help you understand everything from mobile wallets and NFC to virtual queuing to touchless access. And you’ll understand the technology and protocols you need to consider when implementing mobile on your campus to ensure engagement, safety, and success.
- Payment Plans Drive Student Engagement and Success
For Gen Z, technology is central and, in most cases, if they can’t do it from their mobile phone, they can’t do it. They’re on track to be the most educated and they are wary when it comes to taking on student loan debt and are looking for ways to pay for their education. In this session, gain insight into how students and families are paying for college and hear school case studies detailing why tech-driven, tailored payment plans should be part of your solution.
- Accepting ACH Payments is Changing
Accepting ACH payments on campus has changed and not all payment providers are able to support the new Nacha standards. Attend this on-demand session to learn about the Nacha standards for validation and encryption: Supplementing Fraud Detection Standards for WEB Debits and the Supplementing Data Security Requirements, and what these changes mean for your institution. Together, TouchNet and Ellucian offer more than 800 colleges and universities around the world enterprise-grade platforms for campuswide payments and ID management. TouchNet solutions are deeply integrated into the Ellucian product suite and deliver greater efficiency, visibility and scalability.
TouchNet unifies campuswide payments and ID management software solutions for institutions of higher education around the world. Colleges and universities rely on TouchNet to integrate and secure payments, permissions, and other related business transactions for a comprehensive, actionable view campuswide. TouchNet’s unmatched integration, transparency, and security gives institutions greater control over transactions, costs, and compliance. As the market leader in higher education commerce technology, our platform-driven approach enables greater operational efficiencies and self-service access to real-time information for students and staff. TouchNet is a Global Payments company.
# # #