2 minute read
Best of 2022 – Most Popular Blogs, Podcasts & Webinars from TouchNet
If we had to pick a theme to recap 2022, renewal would be at the top of our list. As we reviewed and reflected on everything accomplished this year, we can’t help feeling proud of the sense of renewal we’ve experienced all year. From campuses and conferences returning to in-person learning to reimagining the student experience in a hybrid world to pushing the envelope with new, innovative solutions, there has been so much renewed energy throughout higher education.
Over the past year, we strove to provide relevant engaging content that helps you support and provide students and staff with the best possible experiences with payments and ID management solutions. Here are the top blogs, podcasts and webinars of 2022 from TouchNet.
Top 6 Blogs
- 10 Ways Declining Balance Accounts Can Benefit Your Campus
- Mobile IDs: Debunking 9 Common Myths
- Solutions for Stranded Credits
- 11 Ways Your Payment Solutions Should Work for You and Your Students
- 5 Innovative Campus Services with TouchNet Ready Partners
- 7 Benefits of Reconciliation Software
Top 4 Podcasts
- Episode 503: Driving Innovation within the Higher Ed Community
Laura Ipsen, Ellucian
- Episode 407: Understanding the New PCI Standards for Higher Ed
Walid Barakat, Global Payments
- Episode 502: Going Cashless with Eastern Michigan University
Beth Hardcastle, Eastern Michigan University
- Episode 404: Understanding Gen Z’s Expectations and Behaviors
Hana Ben Shabat, Gen Z Planet
Top 3 Webinars
- Gen Z is Wary of Student Loan Debt. Help Them Avoid It!
- Navigating the Sales and Procurement Process for Campus Card Programs
- PCI & Payments, Everchanging
Stay in the know all year round by subscribing to our content series. Visit our preference center to update which email communications you receive.