TouchNet launches Season 3 of Focus Podcast
LENEXA, Kan. –TouchNet, a Global Payments company, is launching season 3 of its podcast series, FOCUS: On the Business of Higher Education, available on all major podcast listening apps, beginning Tuesday, June 22.
During the pandemic, institutions had to react quickly, find ways to creatively use technology and resources, and solve challenges they may have never considered. This season of FOCUS, listeners will hear Higher Education professionals and thought leaders share their real-life stories, lessons learned, and steps they’re taking to bring everyone back to campus safely.
In Season 3, Focus host Heather Richmond, TouchNet VP of Marketing and our special guests will explore how simple solutions like payment plans or tuition protection helped institutions keep students engaged and focused on learning. We’ll hear how credentialing solutions delivered the insights and reports administrators needed to understand what was happening on campus and have now become the norm as more staff and students return to campus. Also, this season, we'll examine the latest benchmark data from NACUBO and strategies to increase international student enrollment.
“This year has taught all of us patience, flexibility, and how to seek solutions in unlikely places,” said Richmond. “This season is our most interesting yet because even though we all had a shared, global experience, the solutions, reactions, and ultimately lessons learned were different from campus to campus. As a company dedicated and focused exclusively on delivering exceptional, intuitive software solutions to the higher ed community, we are thrilled to share this third season of our podcast in hopes that we can all learn and come back together.”
Season Three of FOCUS features the following guests:
- Adam McDonald, President, TouchNet – Airs Jun. 22
- Kim Pfeffer, Director, Emory Card, Emory University – Airs Jul. 13
- Derrick Shy, VP, Business Development, GradGuard – Airs Jul. 27
- Len Moelker, IT Director, Redeemer University – Airs Aug. 10
- Bryan Dickson, Director, Student Financial Services, NACUBO – Airs Aug 24
- Robyn Bongartz, Director, Student & AR Fiscal Operations & Ryan Lohfink, Student Account Specialist, Wichita State University – Airs Sept. 14
- Tom Butler, International Commercial Director, TransferMate – Airs Sept. 28
- David Mainetti, AVP, Enrollment, Finance and Compliance, Long Island University – Airs Oct. 12
Heather Richmond brings more than 20 years of experience specializing in innovative software platforms tailored for Higher Education and a background in training campus professionals in PCI security and campus commerce best practices.
Listeners can find FOCUS on their favorite podcast listening apps or at www.touchnnet.com/trends/podcast. For questions or to pitch an episode idea, please contact: [email protected].